Me

Me

Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm so sorry

I'm so sorry i have not posted in so long I am very sorry. Today I went to an integrative medicine doctor.
I also a couple days ago went to my eye doctor I have good vision! I haven't been wearing my orthotics because I forgot them at my dads but I got them back now and I got new tennis shoes for school. School starts for me on this Thursday but I hope I will still have time to blog!



I go biking a lot with friends and just by myself that's how I get to places a lot.


Today I feel: Fingers were sore in the morning because I don't have my LDN I ran out but it should come today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aalia, I happened across your web site, Thank you for sharing and posting. If you like orange juice and grapefruit juice here is something to try. Mix a big glass 1/2 each and enjoy. Use pure carton orange juice from the store and Ruby Red 100% grapefruit juice(read label since there are Ruby Red Drinks-not the same). Something about mixing them together that makes them real good for you. Either way it tastes good and my favorite is then mixing the two with seltzer which is also good for you. Makes the drink nice and bubbly.Take care and keep posting.
    Warm blessings,Dennis

    ReplyDelete