Me

Me

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

First Blog Post Ever!

Hi, My name is Aalia Hopp . I am ten years old and I got Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (JRA) when I was nine years old. I'm am doing this blog everyday to help other kids and adults and myself who have JRA.

  I plan on posting daily about how I am feeling and what I am doing to help myself feel better and hopefully they will help you. I just started a new drug called LDN and it is making me feel A LOT better! I tried Qi gong and it helped a lot too. My mother has me on a sugar, gluten,and dairy free diet and it started helping a lot and my swelling went down.


   Today I feel: It was hard in the morning but it got better as the day went on because, I was moving and walking around just moving my joint around it really helps.


                                                   

                                               I hope this helps you =)

                                                    Love, Aalia Hopp




      

No comments:

Post a Comment