Me

Me

Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday, June 3, 2011

Hi, Today is June 3 and today I had gym in school and we had a mile run I walked and jogged it and it really moved my joints so it really made it easier. I also take fish oil and it helps everything my arthritis it makes your hair shiny and everything but it is great because it really helps with arthritis.There is a walk in madison called the jingle bell run and it's around December 11th.



Some other things I do: I took this morning I took 3 of these pills called rhus tox and it helped a lot!!
I also some times if days are good I ride my bike to school but most day if I feel good I walk home from school.




Today I feel: It was ok in the morning it was not bad it wasn't great ether. In the morning I have gym and like I said it moved my joints around.






                                         Hope this helps you and have a GREAT weekend!! =)  


                                                             Love, Aalia Hopp

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you're doing this Aalia!! Very proud of you!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete