Me

Me

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HOT DAY TODAY!!!

It's HOT today it's about 92 right now it's HOT!! I forgot to post last night because I had some people over and I totally forgot so I thought I should do mine right now. The hot day really helps my knee well it doesn't make then stiff at all really.


My arthritis is getting a lot better I am not that stiff and in pain that much any more but it's only my toe that really hurts. My legs aren't as BIG as they use to be.



Today I Feel: Hard in the morning like normal but get's better as the day goes on and it's just my darn TOE that hurts bad. The only  reason is that I forgot to take my pills.






                      Follow and please comment if you have  ANY question I will answer and my mom will help me answer some too =)




        Love, Aalia Hopp

No comments:

Post a Comment