Me

Me

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Day Today On This Nice Sunday.

Well today I went to the zoo and my legs sorta hurt and we also had a water balloon fight with my little sister and the water was cold so it made my legs kinda stiff but it was still fun. The heat is a big thing so if it's warm outside my day is a lot better if it's cold and rainy well then my legs get stiff and bad. Today was nice it was around 90 but it's not normal for here ;).



I hope you looked up my Qi gong master and actually I might go see him in about a week or less then a week I think he is all the way in Minnesota so it is a long drive from where I am so my legs get stiff in the car.



Today I feel: I was stiff in the morning but I took my rhus tox and it made it feel better and less stiff. After walking a lot at the zoo my legs got better.




     Comment if you have anything to ask about it and I will answer it right away for you thank you =)




               A.K.A. don't let your JRA get in your way do whatever you want think it's not there.




                                                        Love, Aalia Hopp

No comments:

Post a Comment