Me

Me

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello, Today I went to my foot doctor to get new orthotics and I also saw my natural path doctor and she helps me out a lot. Her name is Rebecca Georgia she is great! I also am going to see my Qi gong master pretty soon. My orthotics are helping so much. If you have arthritis and your reading this you should look up orthotics and maybe get some because they help a ton!


Some things I do to help my JRA is: I walk a lot after school and it moves my joint around and it makes them feel a lot better. For me it's just better in the after noon for my pain level to go down and it's sorta stiff and hurts in the morning's. Some morning's it's good and some morning's it get's pretty bad but it's never mad enough that i can't get out of bed.   


 Today I feel: In the morning I felt rough but it got better as the day went on and as I was moving around and eating healthy food. I also felt like my swelling is going down.


My rating for pain today is about a: 2 1/2 



                                                I hope this helps you!!
                         
                                                    Love,Aalia Hopp

                                                 

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment